About Us




At Pypeline Editing, we are passionate about book editing, we are passionate about books, and we are passionate about your success. We are here to support you once you have finished writing your book and are ready for the next step.

With Pypeline Editing you get book editing, SEO/SEM copywriting for your websites or social media, and book promotion assistance. We are book editors based in Reno, Nevada, but we can provide book editing and proofreading services to any writer.

The Pypeline Editing process includes a structural edit with author-to-author suggestions as well as a thorough line-by-line full copy edit. For an additional list of editing services please visit the Pypeline Editing Services page.


Jenny Polo-resized

About Jenny Perry

Location: Reno, Nevada

Education: Graduated from the University of Nevada, Reno

Pastimes: Drinking Krystal’s tea, reading books, editing books, wearing Pypeline Editing polos, burning toast, making award-winning soufflés, making jokes, laughing at own jokes, and writing short stories.

Secret Confession: 98% of the world’s red pens are owned by Jenny, only because she has lost the other 2%.

Not-So-Secret Confession: She has no shame admitting that she is a book nerd, which is why she is so passionate about Pypeline Editing and helping authors tell their stories.

About Krystal Pyatt

Location: Reno, Nevada

Education: Graduated from the University of Nevada, Reno

Pastimes: Editing books, writing books, making tea for Jenny, shooting arrows, making erratic turns into parking lots, teaching driving courses, over-watering indoor plants, dabbling in botany, and proofreading manuscripts.

Secret Confession: She admits to liking the smell of books and can usually be found in a library sniffing the shelves.

Not-So-Secret Confession: She takes grammar seriously and loves putting that knowledge to work to help authors succeed.

      The Crazy Club is excited to be working with Pypeline Editing. Pypeline Editing is efficient, smart and helpful.  They've allowed us to hone in on our editing, our SEO verbiage, social networking and networking skills - the skills that count. We have been highly impressed with their professionalism and turnaround time on the phases of our project. Pypeline set an ambitious timeline, met all deadlines and showed terrific follow-up.  We look forward to working with Pypeline Editing in the future.”
Robyn Lindner and Christie Rassuchine
Read More Accolades