We should not wait for holidays or birthday parties to celebrate, and instead should make any day a reason to party! What better way to do so then with a literary party, so plan away!
- Hunger Games Summer Camp: Have everyone dress in their appropriate Hunger Games clothes, whether it is fit for the woods, the arena or the capitol. Grab some marshmallow shooters and have guests shoot each other in your yard. The winner, or victor, shall receive a cornucopia of goodies.
- Life of Pi Dessert Party: Invite guests for a dessert party, like a dinner party, but instead filled with course after course of dessert, specifically pie. Offer a large variety and then allow your dinner guests to bring their cats to make it even more like the book.
- The Da Vinci Code Scavenger Hunt: Set up a scavenger hunt in your house, or even your neighborhood, with clues people must follow. Having snacks is always a plus to keep the party going, may we recommend anything with a surprise?
- Green Eggs and Ham Brunch Buffet: This one is easy, serve brunch to your friends and of course have pancakes, hash browns and even tea. Kidding! You need green eggs and ham. Consider having everyone join you in their pajamas.
- The Great Gatsby Gala: Fancy clothes, dancing and drinks in excess. This needs to be a blowout of epic proportions. Throw a party even Gatsby might attend, that is when he is not sulking over Daisy. Offer him a beverage to come out of his funk.
Now send out your invites, plan your itinerary and shop for gifts. Make this party into one even Santa Claus would be jealous of when Christmas rolls around.