Regardless whether you are a pool manufacturer or an attorney, a blog can do wonders for your business. If you are still writing your blog yourself, never fear. Here are some tips to make your blog the coolest on your block (or in today’s world, the most shared blog).
- Make a List: Look familiar? Yes, this blog is a list geared toward people on the go who want the answers now. Got you here, didn’t it?
- Show People How: Make a How-To blog post. People love tips and step-by-step guides. This also shows your expertise in the field.
- Valuable Information: This is not a jewel heist, but information makes people powerful. Make it information people will want or even need. Stay away from fluff.
- Interviews are Great: Well, as long as they aren’t interviews with your grandmother about something that doesn’t even pertain to your area of business. Keep it pertinent.
- Consider Videos and Images: Break up the written word with a good old video or picture. Sometimes too much writing, even if written well, can be a hinderance.
When writing a blog, be genuine. If you are funny, be funny. If you are serious, be serious. Don’t force something that isn’t you, because once the blog turns into business, you’ll want people to recognize you. Contact Pypeline Editing when you have questions or even when you are ready to pass the blog onto someone else.