Maintaining a blog can be tiresome, especially if you are working on your book, your business or you! However, paying someone to maintain a blog for you can add up fast. So, what is the solution to continue having an effective blog to stay relevant and top of search engines?
You need a strategy. And for that you need help. What are the things you need in a strategy and can a company give you these things?
First answer, the list is below. Second answer, yes a company can help! By having a strategy you can still maintain the blog yourself and keep that personal voice, but you reduce some of the headache a little bit by heaving someone help you plan all at once.
A perfect strategy, part of a brilliant blogging package should include:
- An effective list of keywords specialized for you, your book or business. (Keep in mind, a blog should still be read, so ease up on the keywords.)
- A list of blog post ideas so you do not need to stress over blog ideas each and every time.
- A blog posting schedule. Whether you post weekly, every three days, monthly, daily, hourly, whatever—you need a schedule to stay on track.
- A database of photos. Those you have taken or are proprietary to you are best.
- Time to write. If you are going to write your blogs, set aside time to write. You can do it all at once or right before they are due to post. Either way, a company can help you stay accountable.
What good is a blog you ask?
It shows the internet world you are an expert on your selected topic. It gains trust, as people can put a “voice” to the name (or business). It helps you stay top of mind with not only readers and potential clients, but it helps you stay top of mind on search engines as well. You want those search results to show you first and foremost.
Sold on a blog yet? There are many options, but WordPress has many different functions. Sold on blog packages, get contacting!
Enjoy and get writing!